Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Business Chul-bal!

Bismillah...

Finally, my online shop is open! I took so long to make the first move of contacting supplier for my item. Now, I already have one costumer. It makes me really happy that someone is buying from me. 

My shop FB cover at Street Collection

I'm still in college but starting my own business is something I really want to do since long ago. It does required a lot of time to start a business for the first time. Research, setting up page, it all require most of my time. But I don't really mine because I'm happy doing it. The first time I launched my online shop, I didn't sleep. I only sleep after Subuh, 6 am, and wake up at 9 am to buy stock for another business (I'm currently running 2 businesses). 

At first, I am so obsessed with this online business, I sat on my chair in front of my laptop looking after my page. I waited for someone to like, comment and order items from me. And I realized that it took my time. Like I said, i don't mind but I realized that I still have other things to do as a student, final year student. Thesis, design project, case study. OMG. I have so many assignments to do. But I don't want to leave my business without monitor it. How?

Do time table! Yes, its a basic thing in life but also one of the most difficult thing to do. I have to learn to divide my time wisely between study and business. Even though I doesn't have intention anymore to further my career in engineering (which currently my major), but it is my responsibility to at least doing all the assignments and attending lectures. 

I hope with this first step in business I can learn to create some big and more in the future. I have lot more to learn and its never too late. I'm throwing off my bowlines ready to sail out of my comfort zone. You guys can do it too. Find your passion and turn it into something useful. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment